Commelin, Caspar, 1667?-1731. Beschryvinge van Amsterdam, desselfs eerste oorspronk uyt den huyse der heeren van Aemstel en Aemstellant, 1693.
Houghton Library, Harvard University
For comparison: the same area om Google maps in 2014. It shows the Hortus Botanicus of Amsterdam.
The channel on the right (Muidergracht / Muyergracht) is still there, but a bit hard to spot because of the trees. The current main building dates from 1912, and was build as a laboratory for Hugo de Vries, as part of his conditions for staying in Amsterdam instead of accepting a position in New York. Some other constructions, like the gate and the small 8-sided dome, are from the 17th, 18th and 19th century.
source 1, source 2 (in Dutch)